Quicksilver . . . on a PC?

M

Miles_Teg

I guess you can call me a "switcher" . . . I bought an iMac about a year ago and have really enjoyed the Mac / Apple experience. One of the reasons for this is the quality of software. In particular - I've really enjoyed using Quicksilver. I still us a PC laptop for my day job - and I find myself occasionally hitting the [CTRL-SPACE] combination trying to invoke Quicksilver . . only to remember I'm not on my Mac . . . .

My question is . . . why hasn't an application like Quicksilver been created for the PC universe? Is it technically impossible? Is there one out there that is similar - but I just don't know about it? Just wondering . . . . thanks!

Update: I just checked the Blacktree software site (not sure why I didn't do that prior to this post. . . ). I saw a possible app called "Colibri" . . anyone have feedback on this app . . or a better one? Thanks!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.