Recovering Files from Time Capsule

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13" Unibody Macbook Pro, Iphone 4 16G
aHey guys, I have an older Time Capsule 500gb A1302 that I am trying to recover files off of. I had this TC connected to my Macbook Pro before I replaced the Hard drive. I wanted to start fresh so I loaded a new copy of OS X after I installed the new SSD. Then I upgraded to Yosemite. I want photos and Music off my old hard drive.

Here is my problem now, when going through the time machine software (Star wars), it won't allow me to access any old files from the old hard drive, then I manually go into Finder and open my hard drive manually and search for files (Which it does let me do) but all the files in there are not relevant. These include generic folders for iTunes, Generic sounds, a few album art covers which is odd, but no pictures, I even searched ".jpg" in Time Capsule and got not results.

Am I not going to be able to recover these items? Am I looking in the wrong place? I will attach a screenshot of what I see.

Thank you for your help in advance,

Of Course now that I am trying to reconnect it is saying "Source temporarily unavailable" :Lips-Are-Sealed:

Any advice on the matter would be helpful, if I need to wipe it clean and lose some pictures I will be fine.

Thanks!

OP
A
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13" Unibody Macbook Pro, Iphone 4 16G
Figured it out guys, had to go into the specific user, as it defaulted to "Guest" on the capsule!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.