Identity widget

M

MrJuggles

Yet another question, I'm sure these will drop eventually as I get to know the system.
Does anyone know of any good programmes (widget if possible) that can hold safely passwords and urls that I'm members of and identities. Such as flickR with Url, Password, sign in name and such.
It would be great if they were all there and accessible through a quick to access interface that is secure.

Reaction score
MrJuggles said:
It would be great if they were all there and accessible through a quick to access interface that is secure.
Just to add to the security caveat, I came across this warning on a Symantec page about a Windows password-stealing widget (doesn't affect the Mac), a Trojan that sends the installed passwords to an email address in Russia.

I suppose Little Snitch would blow the whistle if a Mac password widget was a Trojan, but without the snitch I'd be wary.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.