drawsprockets??

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Pro 2.16, 2gig ram, 120 gig-----Powerbook G3 Pismo 500, 1gig ram, 80 gig HD, DVD/CD-RW
i have been looking into this forever and cant figure anything out. i have unreal tournament and when its loading it says something about "cant find drawsprockets". i have looked this up both online and in other forums and im running out of ideas...and kinda of help will be highly appreciated!! thanks!
-dave-

im running a powerbook g4 500 with tiger and classic installed.

OP
D
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Pro 2.16, 2gig ram, 120 gig-----Powerbook G3 Pismo 500, 1gig ram, 80 gig HD, DVD/CD-RW
i got it..it works...it kinda runs bad..i read the requirements and it sounds like my computer is more than qualified t run it. is there something else i can do to make it run better??

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Aluminium Macbook 2.4 Ghz 4GB RAM, SSD 24" Samsung Display, iPhone 4, iPad 2
Hmmm not really...
A 500Mhz machine sounds a bit underpowered IMO.... the requirements are on a OS 9 based machine. OS X has more system overhead, so the system needs more power to run the game as well.

OP
D
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
gotcha...so should i try running it under os 9?? cause actually, now that you mention it, Diablo 1 and 2 seem to run beter under os 9. hmm makes sence to me.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.