Numbers on ipad

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac-21.5"(2017):OS Catalina 10.15.2 IOS13.3 iPhone 8+ iPadpro v2
Long story(s) short:
1. When I open a numbers document saved to my DropBox, only a few of the sheets are visible. Double checking from my iMac shows all 9 sheets are there. Particularly troublesome in that the info I need is on one of the 'hidden' sheets. Why are they not showing?

2. When I start numbers on iPad, I see that I can create a new document or load an existing one from iCloud, WebDAV and more. Under the more, I have 2 choices: DropBox and OneDrive. I chose to activate both, but only the OneDrive shows as being usable. Since I don't use OneDrive, this is not useful to me. Why can't I access Dropbox from numbers? The same thing happens with pages.

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
I can't answer why Dropbox isn't appearing while OneDrive is, however, have you considered using iCloud to store your Numbers sheets? The iWork apps will use iCloud if you store your documents there instead.

OP
T
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac-21.5"(2017):OS Catalina 10.15.2 IOS13.3 iPhone 8+ iPadpro v2
chscag,
If it were only me and my apple account, I would be using iCloud, but I need to make access to certain documents available to wife who uses her iCloud. If I could share iCloud with wife, there would be no reason for me to use dropbox.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.