good sound MUSIC not widgets!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac quad 8, Os X.8.5 6gig ram for now
I've just about had it with trying to find an iPod I would want. Is there something on the market aimed at music lovers with at leas a decent EQ with musical frequency cut and boost? NO computer, no video, no worm hole transport to another galaxy, no BJ port,....... OK maybe a BJ port! It WOULD be nice if it were loose about file formats for mp3s ACC or wmv. All my music is in itunes on a mac pro. And
absolutely free of any hidden monthly fees or subscription crap. But I'm done with apple's ipods. With all the 15 year old bollywood kid attractions how good could one sound?

I drive a 2000 Outback and the cassette player is tired and my cassettes are not playing correctly. Help please.

Thanks for listening....

Ron

Rod

Reaction score
Melbourne, Australia and Ubud, Bali, Indonesia
Your Mac's Specs
2021 M1 MacBook Pro 14" macOS 14.4.1, Mid 2010MacBook 13" iPhone 13 Pro max, iPad 6, Apple Watch SE.
Have a look at this article; gearpatrol.com/2015/05/14/6-best-portable-hi-fi-music-players

Sent from my iPhone using Mac Forums.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.