• This forum is for posting news stories or links from rumor sites. When you start a thread, please include a link to the site you're referencing.

THIS IS NOT A FORUM TO ASK "WHAT IF?" TYPE QUESTIONS.

THIS IS NOT A FORUM FOR ASKING QUESTIONS ABOUT HOW TO USE YOUR MAC OR SOFTWARE.

This is a NEWS and RUMORS forum as the name implies. If your thread is neither of those things, then please find the appropriate forum to ask your question.

If you don't have a link to a news story, do not post the thread here.

If you don't follow these rules, then your post may be deleted.

Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion

M

Massi

Hey guys, i just heard Elder scrolls oblivion IV has come out. Its in a DVD so I am wondering if that makes it compatible for a macintosh with a DVD drive. If not, has anyone heard about this game coming out for mac anytime soon?

Reaction score
Indiana; there's more than just corn here
Your Mac's Specs
Powerbook G4 1.67 MHz
Massi said:
Hey guys, i just heard Elder scrolls oblivion IV has come out. Its in a DVD so I am wondering if that makes it compatible for a macintosh with a DVD drive. If not, has anyone heard about this game coming out for mac anytime soon?

Some guys in my dorm are playing it ALL of the time, apparently it's that good :) . But considering that neither daggerfall, morrowwind, or the first game didn't come out for mac (I THINK) I don't see oblivion coming out for mac. But who am I to know.

OP
B

Berman

DVD is just the format of the cd. :lol: it's not mac compatible and its doubtful it will ever be.

i play it on xbox 360 and its amazing.

Reaction score
Berman said:
DVD is just the format of the cd. :lol: it's not mac compatible and its doubtful it will ever be.

i play it on xbox 360 and its amazing.

Har. A DVD isn't a cd. But I think he just meant it's the type of disc, and DVD's weren't invented by Apple, so that doesn't tell us anything. NOTHING.

It just means the game is freaking huge and they can save money and save us the pain of installing from 7 cd's (remember riven).

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.