Training

Reaction score
I am new to Mac and I have had no luck in finding someone who trains people in the use of Macs in my area. I live in Uxbridge, Ma, just south of Worcester. Can anyone direct me to a training source?

vansmith

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mini (2014, 2018, 2020), MBA (2020), iPad Pro (2018), iPhone 13 Pro Max, Watch (S6)
A quick Google search might turn up something local. If you're near an Apple Store, they'll have some options (give them a call or stop in to inquire). There's also a whole set of videos and tutorial on Apple's website (see here).

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Air M2 ('22) OS 14.3; M3 iMac ('23) OS 14.3; iPad Pro; iPhone 14
I am new to Mac and I have had no luck in finding someone who trains people in the use of Macs in my area. I live in Uxbridge, Ma, just south of Worcester. Can anyone direct me to a training source?

Just to further support the previous recommendations, also check the Apple Manuals site - these are quite good introductions and free downloads.

In my community, computer classes are offered by the local library, Shepherd's Center, and the technical college, so you may want to look around your area; unfortunately, PC training sessions predominate.

Finally, if not adversed to paying a little for books or guides, the three shown below have been quite useful to me (available on Amazon or iBooks) - my wife particularly likes that laminated 2-sided guide sheet (punched a hole in the top and hangs from a nail in the wall next to her iMac - :)) - good luck. Dave

Screen Shot 2015-07-30 at 1.47.56 PM.png

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.