• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

Unofficial: Twentyfour Thread

U

UncSki1218

So as you all know pretty much the whole world watches 24. This week was somewhat of a cliffhanger. Jack was left in a car that was right next to a gas explosion. My friend pointed out something scary. Usually in the "next week" preview they show Jack in a tux. This week they just showed his shadow (see the picture attached). Is Jack Bauer dead?

Jack's Shadow.jpg

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Pro 8x3.0ghz 12gb ram 8800GT , MBP 2.16 2GB Ram 17 inch.
Do not see pictures
Please attach as I am curious

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
3.4 Ghz i7 MacBook Pro (2015), iPad Pro (2014), iPhone Xs Max. Apple TV 4K
God I hate this show!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iBook 12" G4, 30 GB, 768 MB RAM. iPod 5G 30GB.
^ i honestly dont think that was needed. im pretty sure this is for fans.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
3.4 Ghz i7 MacBook Pro (2015), iPad Pro (2014), iPhone Xs Max. Apple TV 4K
I was simply voicing my opinion on the topic. It didn't say it had to be a positive opinion. Besides, I AM a fan, a fan of hating the show....

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Pro, 8-Core 2.8Ghz, 10GB RAM, 2x1TB HDDs, iPod U2 Edition
baggss said:
I was simply voicing my opinion on the topic. It didn't say it had to be a positive opinion. Besides, I AM a fan, a fan of hating the show....

I love the show... But rarely watch it.... It just stresses me out too much! :dummy:

OP
U

UncSki1218

theres some "apple style" chuck norris ones at andrewescobar.com. for some reason i cant get to the site but they're there.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Unibody Macbook 2.0, Blackberry Bold (Good Riddance iPhone)
yeah, I have a Chuck Norris Fact widget installed.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 17" Intel Core Duo 1.83GHz 512 MB Ram 128 vRAM 60GB HD
Well, I haven't really seen the show, but I do know the premise, and I always wanna catch an episode. Oh well, maybe this next episode I'll see it.

Jack Bauer isn't dead! Otherwise, would there be a point to the show?

OP
B

bfx

Most likely it's just hype as there's still half the season to go.

Plus the ratings have been falling a bit - or at least spotty - this season.

Ot .... maybe the writers are out of ideas again .... and already rehashing last season's 'Bauer is dead' ploy so he can go back underground to work better.

Haven't really watched that much - skipped last season completely - since the killer first season because the producers dumbed it down so much.

bfx

OP
U

UncSki1218

yeah i doubt he is dead but its kind of weird. i do have a feeling this is the last season...like someone aid the ratings are dropping and they've killed too many key people.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iBook
dude, that jack bauer website is the bomb!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.