An existing SOFTWARE that checks email inbox and downloads to HD

Reaction score
Hello, I'm thinking...

Is there an existing software that sits on a server that automatically checks an email inbox and downloads its attachments?

something for the MAC OS and definitely not a mail client.

The use case is that a vendor emails an invoice to a mailbox

This invoice is automatically downloaded to a directory to be loaded into ImageNow to process the invoice.

Found softwares that does this but all runs on Windows, nothing for MAC.

If somebody knows anything, I hope you could share.

OP
A
Reaction score
Applescript? Automator?

Honestly, I'm not sure if it's possible to do it with those. But, based on my readings, it seems like it's possible.

Next question would, is there an existing code to do this? Or if you could provide, can you please tell me how? You don't need to write the entire code, of course.

Thanks!

Reaction score
Don't know, was just making suggestions. I could probably do it with a shell script but it would take a week of research just to find out how.

OP
A
Reaction score
Don't know, was just making suggestions. I could probably do it with a shell script but it would take a week of research just to find out how.

Okay, thanks for your input. Let me confer with the team to see what our next move would be. Thank you so much!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.