cheap video cam?

2000blasterboy

Whats a decent cheap video camera that will work with a ibook? I want to be able to get more then 20 second clips on my camera of me riding my dirtbikes and just when me and friends do stupid stuff lol
Ben

Reaction score
and camera that has firewire will work with your ibook

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Pro 8x3.0ghz 12gb ram 8800GT , MBP 2.16 2GB Ram 17 inch.
which pretty much boils down to any new dv camera

(dvd camera's will not work with your ibook easily as the disc's do not fit in the drive and there is no firewire in dvd camera's to log to your ibook through)

OP

2000blasterboy

ok i wasnt sure if any of them would work, i figured some might not, well that widens my options...
Ben

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Pro 8x3.0ghz 12gb ram 8800GT , MBP 2.16 2GB Ram 17 inch.
Indeed. I am in the video business.. if you tell me your price range I might be able to recommend a good camera.

OP

2000blasterboy

well i am trying to decide how much i really want to spend, i am not going to buy one in the next day, but int he next month i am looking for one for aorund $300 i guess fr a dv camera, about 3MP screen size dosnt matter, memery dosnt matter as long as it is upgradeable... i am not looking for professional equiptment, just for some clips of me riding and my freinds riding and us just screwing around, but i fyou can reccomend one thats a good bang for the buck even if it is more then 300 let me know i am open to ideas and would rahter wait more time for a better camera then jump on a $30 ebay specail....
Ben

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.