Why are my comments deleted from comments in files get info?

Reaction score
I was saving photo information such as Creative Commons and links in my Comments section of my Info for each photo I was downloading. The comments were working fine now EVERY comment section is blank!!!! This is hours and hours of work!!!!!! There is no mention of anything related to the get info boxes you get from iMac on apple.com or in any google search. Please help. Is this an unsafe place to store information? Why would it be there if it wasn't safe to save it????? Is the yet another time which I find problems with software that no other human in the world actually uses????? :Grimmace::Grimmace::Grimmace::Grimmace:

Reaction score
I was saving photo information such as Creative Commons and links in my Comments section of my Info for each photo I was downloading. The comments were working fine now EVERY comment section is blank!!!! This is hours and hours of work!!!!!! There is no mention of anything related to the get info boxes you get from iMac on apple.com or in any google search. Please help. Is this an unsafe place to store information? Why would it be there if it wasn't safe to save it????? Is the yet another time which I find problems with software that no other human in the world actually uses????? :Grimmace::Grimmace::Grimmace::Grimmace:

I have the same problem in my downloads with, Get Info/Comments(dialogue box). My hard work making comments disappeared. Type in the comments box and hit enter, your text will become hi-lighted, then under general on that window check Lock. It's an extra step but it seems to work so far.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.