Cant Install Windows 8.1 On My MacBook Pro (( Yosemite 10.10.4 ,, BootCamp 5.1.4 )) .

Reaction score
Hello ,

I Have problem installing windows on my MacBook Pro (( Yosemite 10.10.4 ,, BootCamp 5.1.4 )) .

When I Create A Bootable USB Via BootCamp , Then I boot to windows installer , everything freeze after approximately 7 seconds , so the keyboard and mouse works , but after a few seconds everything stop responding and the screen freeze (( I can know that because the text indicator doesn't move .

Dose anyone face this issue and solved it ? or anyone knows how to fix it ?

Slydude

Staff member
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
M1 MacMini 16 GB - Ventura, iPhone 14 Pro Max, 2015 iMac 16 GB Monterey
Which MacBook Pro are you using and how much ram is installed?

Slydude

Staff member
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
M1 MacMini 16 GB - Ventura, iPhone 14 Pro Max, 2015 iMac 16 GB Monterey
How exactly are you creating the bootable USB? Do you mean creating a Mac USB or a Windows USB?What directions are you following when using Bootcamp?

OP
F
Reaction score
How exactly are you creating the bootable USB? Do you mean creating a Mac USB or a Windows USB?What directions are you following when using Bootcamp?

Using BootCamp , By Creating Windows 7 Or Later Install Disk . (( I have the orginal ISO IMAGE From Microsoft
Then Download Support Software From Apple .
Then Create a partition for windows

" All Using BOOTCAMP "

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.