iPhone 5s goes into safe mode when someone calls me

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I have just jail broken my phone using 8.4 jb from taig. Since then my phone goes into safe mode whenever I call/ or someone tries to call me. These are the tweaks and sources that I have on my phone.

24bso5u.png

20jfvkm.png

2evf41i.png

2expjj4.png

What is causing my phone to go into safe mode? Any help is appreciated.

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
What is causing my phone to go into safe mode? Any help is appreciated.

Probably the fact that you jail broke it is causing it to go into safe mode. Jail breaking an iPhone can cause unpredictable behavior. I suggest you reset your iPhone and remove the jail break. Did you make a backup of your iPhone before jail breaking it?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2011 27" iMac, 1TB(partitioned) SSD, 20GB, OS X 10.11.6 El Capitan
Did you try a google search such as this that provides lots of hits on the problem, old and new…
https://www.google.ca/search?client...&oe=UTF-8&gfe_rd=cr&ei=US-wVYvEKqui8wf0trGIDQ

PS: I have nothing against jailbreaking and did so on my iPad 2 after getting so fed up with Apple's restrictions, but it does come with some warnings I'm told, but I've been lucky enough to escape them. It's also staying on iOS 7.1.2 for a while yet!! ;)

OP
C
Reaction score
Yes I did make a backup, but the thing that frustrates me the most is that I only installed about 3-4 tweaks and that was it. All I ever wanted was to have unlimited skips on pandora and make google chrome my default browser. Yesterday I just restored my phone back to factory settings so no more jb for me for awhile. And pm-r, I wish I was still on 7.1.2 :(

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.