Anyone know a customizable news ticker?

Reaction score
Here is what I am looking for. Something similar to a news ticker that I can place at the top or bottom of my screen, but I want to be able to input the data. I want to use it sort of like flash cards to help learn and retain knowledge. Figured since I am sitting in front of a computer all day I might as well try to retain some extra knowledge.

I can find lots of news tickers that will let you pull from various sources but have not seen any that allow me to input my own data.

Anyone know of anything like this?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2019 iMac 27"; 2020 M1 MacBook Air; macOS up-to-date... always.
That sounds more like maybe a flash card app that you are looking for. There are quite a few with varying features. Below is a search listing on MacUpdate... peruse over those and see if one of these will do the job to your liking.
MacUpdate: Find Apple Mac Software & iPhone Software

OP
C
Reaction score
I agree. I've looked that route. Most of the ones I found require you to click through and take up a substantial amount of screen real estate. Since I want this to run while I continue to work I can't sacrifice a big portion of my screen. But if anyone knows of one I am missing please let me know I'd love to check it out.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.