Exporting Entourage to Outlook...

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2 X 2.66 GHz Dual-Core Intel Xeon 2GB RAM Mac OS X 10.5
Mellow Greetings!

I want to transfer the contents of my Mac: Entourage 2003 to MS Outlook on the PC, but Outlook can't import the .mmf mailbox of Entourage. I'm currently researching for ways to get this done, and any suggestions/feedback would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance. :black:

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac mini i5, 2.3Ghz dual core, 8 GB RAM, OSX 10.8.2
The least complicated (and only one I know to actually work) way to copy or move your e-mails between Entourage and Outlook is to get yourself a Hotmail account, set both Entourage and Outlook up for it, copy the stuff from your local inbox to the Hotmail inbox, and so forth, then copy it back on your other computer

OP
shetz
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2 X 2.66 GHz Dual-Core Intel Xeon 2GB RAM Mac OS X 10.5
yeah...

Kar98 said:
The least complicated (and only one I know to actually work) way to copy or move your e-mails between Entourage and Outlook is to get yourself a Hotmail account, set both Entourage and Outlook up for it, copy the stuff from your local inbox to the Hotmail inbox, and so forth, then copy it back on your other computer

Well, I've got about 1,200 mails (some with attachments up to 7mb) in my inbox right now, and aside from Hotmail only alloting 2mb of mail space in my region, a lot of the mail in my inbox is work-related documentation of a sensitive nature, and I'd rather not risk moving it around any more than I have to.

I've tried making the individual mails into .eml format by dragging them onto the desktop (and crap did that take a while!), but when I dragged it into the Outlook (I'm using Outlook 2003, btw) inbox, it opened a new message, and put the .eml message as an attachment!

Anyway, thanks for the suggestion, Kar98...got anymore, even the complicated ones...?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.