Fraps

S

Snoop

I have a new G5 iMac and i got a tip by somone to download Fraps for Mac..its a good graphic editing program so I can make sigs. So I go to Download it and it says i nedd X11..so i download that and go to instal it and it says i can't instal it, it has a newer version..so nether will instal on my comp. can somone help me?...I am fairly computer smart but these are some problems i have run into..

Or is their another free program out their like Photoshop or Fraps that i can download?

Reaction score
Ok, lets take this one thing at a time...

If you are running Tiger (10.4.x), any X11 you download will not work. Those are for Panther. You need to install X11 from your Tiger install disk.

Never heard of Fraps but there is a GREAT freeware graphics app for X11 called Gimp. There are also some cocoa native apps out there. Try looking at macupdate.com or versiontracker.com.

Reaction score
Try Gimp.. i use it instead of PhotoShop

OP
S

Snoop

yaya..i ment GIMP..sry, ok..so can you just instal that sertain thing (X11) with out everything else?

Thnxs alot..that explains my problem

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.