Bought a (useless) iPod video yesterday...

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
i dont have no mac's
sounds to me like you use a useless computer that does not work and love to now run around saying that the iPod is a piece of crap. dont go blaming the ipod for your own personal computers flaws

my parents dell manages 3 iPods very well, so im not bashing windows and i know it all works just fine.

and next time please post your information inside of your post
-chris

OP
K

Kokopelli

Uninstall everything, iTunes, QT, and K-Codec. Go into your system profiler and remove any reference to the iPod, which may be incorrectly listed as a USB HD.

Then clean the registry.

Reboot.

Try installing the stuff, sans K-Codec. Once that is working plug in the iPod. Once that works try K-Codec.

OP
D

DanLai

Sorry for a misconcepting title! Changed now...

I have successed to make the iTune+iPod works!! :spook:
What I found is that the windows service cannot find out the iPodService.exe, so I solved it using the same method as below:

http://www.danlai.hk/2005/12/14/error-193/

Sorry for the Chinese, but the only thing to notice is the registry key. Just rename the ImagePath of the iPodService, from "xxxProgram Filesxxx" to "xxxProgra~1xxx" and reboot, then the problem solved!

Enjoying the music :headphone

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
White 2ghz Core Duo Macbook, 2ghz RAM, 60gb Hard drive, SuperDrive
AH, have fun with that :) !!!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.