How do I join itunes in my country?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
PowerBook G4, 1.5Ghz, 768Mb RAM, 80gb hard drive-imac G4-ipod touch 32Gb 3g-Macbook 2.4ghz, 2BG RAM
i would love to join and purchase music from itunes, but it's not available in my region (the Caribbean). I hate having to use limewire because of legalities and other such online stores either are 'USA only' or just for Windows PCs.
Is there anyway someone like me can join and purchase music etc. from itunes (or any other type stores)?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacbookPro 15.4, 2.2ghz i7 (Late 2011), Macbook 1,1 1.83ghz CoreDuo
Have you tried to download iTunes Software. Cause as far as i know all you need is a Internet Connection and it will work. If you select the region i think its for the language Setting. Id download the Software and try running it and download one song. In worst case scenerio you lost a measy $.99

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook C2D 2.4 2GB
As far as i know the separation of stores is related to your IP and the credit card information. You may be able to get in the store but not to buy. If that is the case, i'm sure you can buy an iTunes gift cerftificate or similar and use the codes those have.

OP
zacman
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
PowerBook G4, 1.5Ghz, 768Mb RAM, 80gb hard drive-imac G4-ipod touch 32Gb 3g-Macbook 2.4ghz, 2BG RAM
I can browse in the store, but can't purchase anything. i can only listen to and watch 30 second previews. How/where do I purchase a gift certificate?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Pro 8x3.0ghz 12gb ram 8800GT , MBP 2.16 2GB Ram 17 inch.
zacman said:
I can browse in the store, but can't purchase anything. i can only listen to and watch 30 second previews. How/where do I purchase a gift certificate?

You would have to buy them in the us I believe.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.