saving youtube to mp3

Reaction score
I'm trying to find a good download for saving you tube songs to mp3 so I can listen to them with my iPod. Most of the downloads I've seen have malware with them. Does anyone have any recommendations?

Slydude

Staff member
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
M1 MacMini 16 GB - Ventura, iPhone 14 Pro Max, 2015 iMac 16 GB Monterey
I have been using a program called iTube Downloader which is in the App Store and costs about $4.00 US.

C

chas_m

Great way to avoid any possibility of malware and support the artists you claim to like and not steal from them: buy the songs on iTunes. Most of them are A DOLLAR. Seems to me that's a really fair price for a great song.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2011 27" iMac, 1TB(partitioned) SSD, 20GB, OS X 10.11.6 El Capitan
Great way to avoid any possibility of malware and support the artists you claim to like and not steal from them: buy the songs on iTunes. Most of them are A DOLLAR. Seems to me that's a really fair price for a great song.

And get better quality and no hassles or corruption that could end up costing a LOT to fix. :|

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.