What are some good games to download on a Mac?

Reaction score
I downloaded League of Legends and was into it for four months or so but I got bored of it. I just downloaded Steam.

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
Check out the Mac App Store. You can read reviews about the games and once downloaded from the MAS, updates are free.

C

chas_m

One game mentioned (that you got bored with) doesn't really give anyone an indication of what kind of games you might enjoy. There are all kinds of games that others would describe as great that I have ZERO interest in playing. Maybe check the Mac App Store or macgamestore.com and find League of Legends and see what people who bought that game also bought, that's usually a good starting point for things to check out.

Reaction score
What kind of games do you like more? Role-plays, adventures, action games, sports games, or puzzles?
Diablo III and The Witcher 2 are role-playing games.
FIFA 12 and Colin McRae are sports games.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2012 Mac Mini
I downloaded League of Legends and was into it for four months or so but I got bored of it. I just downloaded Steam.

Also letting others know you hardware will make it so no one suggests a game your Mac can't play.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.