Desperately need a screen protector: SecondSkin ONE or Spigen Glas?

Reaction score
Anyone got any experience with either? Can't find many reviews on devicearmour.com but the one's I have seen have been glowing. Considering going with the Spigen because it's tried and tested (and cheaper) but there are a few dodgy comments on amazon. Anyone have any thoughts on the Spigen?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" rMBP, iPhone 6, iPad4, iPad Mini Retnia, WHS 2011
Try Ghost Armor. I've used them on every phone since the iPhone 4. Great warranty too.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Air M2 ('22) OS 14.3; M3 iMac ('23) OS 14.3; iPad Pro; iPhone 14
Anyone got any experience with either? Can't find many reviews on devicearmour.com but the one's I have seen have been glowing. Considering going with the Spigen because it's tried and tested (and cheaper) but there are a few dodgy comments on amazon. Anyone have any thoughts on the Spigen?

Just curious why you use the word 'desperately...' in your title post? Why do you think a 'screen protector' is needed? There are numerous options and frequent posts on this topic in many different forums (another one to search is iPad Forums) - I've had two iPads (first iPad 2 in 2011, now iPad Air 2), and wife has the iPad Mini & iPhone 6 - we do not use screen protectors and have had no issues (now, we are careful!) - the Gorilla Glass used on Apple's iDevices has gone through a number of improvements and is likely more scratch resistant than the protectors w/o interfering w/ the function of the touch technology.

NOW, many use 'screen protectors' which is fine w/ me - I just do not feel the need - kind of a 'voodoo medicine' approach - you either believe in them or not - ;) Dave

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.