Microsoft Outlook

Reaction score
I have loaded Outlook for my Email because I was very unhappy with MacMail. However, Outlook is only picking up some of my saved email folders. How do I get Outlook to pick up all my saved email folders?

IWT

Reaction score
Born Scotland. Worked all over UK. Live in Wales
Your Mac's Specs
M2 Max Studio Extra, 32GB memory, 4TB, Sonoma 14.4.1 Apple 5K Retina Studio Monitor
Welcome.

Before any of us can grapple with your difficulties, would it be possible to give us a bit more background information? For example; what Mac, which year, which OS.

And, if you don't mind the question: what things, features etc made you "very unhappy" with Mail? This is a genuine question because it may be that we can solve those issues and save the hassle of moving over to Outlook?

Ian

OP
S
Reaction score
Hi Ian. The MacBook pro is three years old and is running Yosemite. I run four email accounts on MacMail. It is the failure of Mac mail to clearly identify when replies to emails are sent resulting in me overlooking replies and missing deadlines, generally causing me hassles in my business that I really don't need. The general Inbox doesn't have all the emails that are sent to me. Some go into it. Some go only into their own email account. They don't let me know they have arrived. Everything is archived automatically which I don't want etc. etc!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.