Creating Envelopes with Pages

OP
M
Reaction score
Thank you re: envelopes

Thanks to Dave and Slydude for your replies. I have bookmarked Printing From Contacts and will work with that. Thank you again for your help.

Muchos Gracias!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Air M2 ('22) OS 14.3; M3 iMac ('23) OS 14.3; iPad Pro; iPhone 14
Thanks to Dave and Slydude for your replies. I have bookmarked Printing From Contacts and will work with that. Thank you again for your help.

Good luck and let us know which works best for you! Dave :)

Slydude

Staff member
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
M1 MacMini 16 GB - Ventura, iPhone 14 Pro Max, 2015 iMac 16 GB Monterey
Glad to help. I used this recently in conjunction with the Smart Group feature to print batches of address labels. I entered a series of contacts my mom needed to send cards to and printed the labels.

To distinguish those contacts from mine I entered her name in the "Notes" section for the relevant contacts. I then created a Smart Group so that any new contacts with her name in the Notes section would be added to the group. Just an idea of other things that can be done from within Contacts.

Reaction score
printing envelopes from contacts

I thought so. It seemed that way to me when I looked at the directions. If the addresses are already entered in Contacts and no complex formatting is needed it's much easier to do right out of Contacts.

I found printing from contacts to be difficult BECAUSE when I try to change the font, e.g., in bold or choosing another font it defaults to one font and trying to choose another font and setting it within the envelope program will NOT overide the default font ... what to do?

I alkso looked at purchasing Envelope Cat but a recent review states that with current IOS versions it won't work ... I'm using 10.13.2

Slydude

Staff member
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
M1 MacMini 16 GB - Ventura, iPhone 14 Pro Max, 2015 iMac 16 GB Monterey
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Silver M1 iMac 512/16/8/8 macOS 11.6
The first question to you uys wanting to print envelopes is do you have a laxer printer?

Inkjet prints will simply blur and run if ever a drop of rain or even moisture from the postie's hands get on it.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.