Podcasts app glitch: multiple entries of podcasts not subscribed to, erroneous info

Reaction score
iPhone 5
32GB
iOS 8.2

When I opened up my Podcasts app today, I found repeated entries of NBA Digital's The Starters Podcast on my My Podcasts list (image 1 below). Not did I not subscribe to that Podcast, but when I opened each occurrence of The Starters on the list, they contained episodes I actually did download but which are not at all related to The Starters (image 2 below). I played the episodes and confirm their content indeed was the horror episodes I downloaded. Moving onto My Stations, I checked under All Unplayed and saw that a The Starters episode was there, but the image above it was for The Black Tapes (image 3 below). I played the episode and it was from The Starters. Lastly--and this is probably the worst problem--when I tap one of the The Starters on my My Podcasts list, it takes me to yet another Podcast I did not subscribe to, Just Good Music by Cez but with the same The Starters thumbnail (image 4 below). When I tap the top to reveal the information, it is a description of Just Good Music but with the enlarged image for The Starters.

Can someone please enlighten me? This is extremely annoying and baffling.

image 1
loDuAX6DUkJW1gm5g6HlO.jpg

image 2
2tJmEgEsAWGS53RuQDb1oP.jpg

image 3
4Ns6gKulQZirkI8Jr5pnj0.jpg

image 4
2fsH0IkOkpMtlo3qkd0dZr.jpg

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.