Cudos to Affinity Designer vector drawing app

Reaction score
Don't see many posts reporting plain old success rather than problems. Every once in a while I have to design a vector image for teaching, a publication, or a volunteer group. I am not a graphic designer. Back in my Windows days I used Corel Draw and others but since moving to Mac I couldn't find anything I liked. Then I found Affinity Designer. Cudos for its amazingly intuitive interface and array of tools. Got the first job done in half an hour. Good example of a best practice in software design and App Store buying experience.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
21" iMac 2.9Ghz 16GB RAM - 10.11.3, iPhone6s & iPad Air 2 - iOS 9.2.1, ATV 4Th Gen tvOS, ATV3
I agree mate. AD is my new Photoshop w/ Pixelmator. I'm really looking forward to them bringing out Affinity Photo, now in the Beta, because I have had fun playing around with that too.
I have now stopped my $10/mth Adobe Subscription :D Made my money back already !!!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.