Expose Buttons as Back Buttons?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2011 21" iMac - 4GB RAM - Intel Sandy Bridge i5
Okay, so I have a mid-2011 iMac, which, of course, came with the Magic Mouse. However, I have an older mighty mouse that I like using for playing Minecraft.

Is there a way to set the expose buttons to work as back buttons (like they do in windows)?

I know in System Preferences you can set them to "Other" and choose a script for them but I've looked through the different ones and never could find the back button.

Thanks!
Jesse

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
21" iMac 2.9Ghz 16GB RAM - 10.11.3, iPhone6s & iPad Air 2 - iOS 9.2.1, ATV 4Th Gen tvOS, ATV3
I suggest downloading BetterTouch tool and using the huge variety of options, setting your mouse up the way you want. Like on my Magic Mouse, I use a 1 Finger Swipe to go back 1 page and Forward 1 page, in Safari and/or Finder.
I use 2 finger TipTap to mimic ⌘Tab to cycle through Open Apps. These are just 2 of 60+ actions you can mimic with Mouse and trackpad, and can be set for Global (System Wide) or Specific App.

Best thing is its FREE and Easy to use.

HTH in what your looking for.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.