Uninstalling programs

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
17" iMac G5- 1.8Ghz - 1GB of Ram - AND - 17" Intel Core 2 Duo iMac - 2Ghz - 1GB of Ram
yeah, in a nother thread i read with him in it, it just seemed as thought he was instagating.

M

MrJuggles

OK, great first post here. But I came looking for two things
1) How to uninstall programmes
2) A good Mac Forum to learn in as this is my first forray into Apple products as I've just bought my first iBook G4

However, I'm really happy to accept that drag and drop into the trash is the sum total of the uninstall process, fan-bloody-tastic. I was in the local shop having a demonstration of several of the programmes and am still incredualous at the ease of it all. Why the f*** has it took me this long in the first place?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
3.4 Ghz i7 MacBook Pro (2015), iPad Pro (2014), iPhone Xs Max. Apple TV 4K
MrJuggles said:
Why the f*** has it took me this long in the first place?

A common reaction among those willing to try switching, and one that I had over 10 years ago. Welcome to the Mac!

K

Kokopelli

MrJuggles said:
OK, great first post here. But I came looking for two things
1) How to uninstall programmes
2) A good Mac Forum to learn in as this is my first forray into Apple products as I've just bought my first iBook G4

1) there you go.
2) Here you are. :) Welcome. Not counting me, mac-forms is a friendly bunch.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac mini i5, 2.3Ghz dual core, 8 GB RAM, OSX 10.8.2
But you know, in retrospect, now I feel bad laughing at people who thought deleting the shortcut from the start menu or desktop would un-install an application from Windows. It _is_ an intuitive and simple way, and it does seem logical, doesn't it?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.