Got my new intel based iMac!!

Reaction score
Hello:

After months of agonizing which mac I should buy, I finally broke down, and purchased the 20" intel based iMac. :p

I was debating for sometime if I should purchase the mini or the imac. Even with a 20" Dell Flat screen, wireless mouse & keyboard, I opted for the iMac :p My existing system is pretty good, but I wanted to make sure that I upgraded.

Honestly, the system is awesome! Once out of the box and on my desk...it was up and going with 5 minutes! My PC required me to download CD after CD after CD. The iMac automatically detected my wireless network, and BAM it was up and going...awesome

VJ

Reaction score
I got mine two days ago and its amazing, I also got the 20" Intel iMac. The only problem I have had is photoshop won't install, but thats due to the Intel + software problems, i'll have to wait till CS3 :)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20 inch iMac Core Duo
I bought a 20 inch intel imac 3 days ago. Its awesome.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" iMac G5, 4G 40gb, G4 iBook
Congrats on your iMac purchases...iMacs run like dreams. I bought mine over a year ago (iMac G5) and it still runs like the first day I got it. I have never been happier with a computer purchase in my life. No joke.

Enjoy your new computers and never look back to the dark side :batman:

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.