Wanted to purchase

Reaction score
Hi all, although i am new to the. Forum, i'm a Mac user since1985. Can anyone give me some parameter of what a good price for a refurbished MacBook Pro for illustration and graphics production. My current one is beeping at me in threes, when I try to boot it up. Or, might this not be a death toll beep? Thank you.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2023-14" M3max MBPro, 64GB/1TB, iPhone 15 Pro, Watch Ultra
Hi and Welcome!

3 successive beeps with a 5 second pause followed by 3 beeps means the RAM does not pass the integrity check - in other words - the RAM is bad.

As for a good refurbished Macbook Pro, I would start at the Apple Refurbished Store, check prices at Mac2Sell and jump over to Ebay to get an idea of what used/refurbished are going for.

Since you don't indicate where you are located it is hard to give you a range of prices but if you find something you like you can post it and we will try to give you an idea as to if it looks like a good deal.

Lisa

OP
M
Reaction score
Thank you Lisa. I'm' visiting in the Atlanta area currently. I appreciate your quick response!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2023-14" M3max MBPro, 64GB/1TB, iPhone 15 Pro, Watch Ultra
There are some very nice refurbs in the apple store right now. Not knowing your budget it is kinda hard to help you shop - which several of us on here love to do. :Cool:

Lisa

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.