Songs not synced

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
???????????
I purchased an LP from iTunes. I went through the sync process as I have done in the past (I will admit I hadn't done this process in about six months but, just the same). Well my purchase showed up in iTunes but I could not get it to sync on my iPod. There is still 3+ gig of space left on my iPod so it's not a space issue. I'm using a PC running Windows 7 Professional and I have the most up to date ITunes and software on my iPod, as I've been told.
Help! Thank you in advance.

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
If you already have music on your iPod, you need to be careful how you sync the new album you purchased from iTunes. If you do a straight sync it will replace the music you already had on the iPod with just the new album. What you need to do is create a playlist of the new album music and then only sync the playlist. I no longer have a PC to see what iTunes looks like from Windows, but I'm sure the options and preferences are similar to what I have on my Mac.

One more thing.... it might be a good idea if you backup your iPod first just in case....

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.