Icloud drive versus icloud

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2009 iMac10,1 High Sierra 10.13.6, Intel Core 2 Duo, 3.06 GHz, 12GB RAM, 500GB Storage
I am as dumb as a box of rocks on iCloud. I have several hundred files in icloud drive on my MAC. 10.10.3. I have searched and read but still can't understand how to get the icloud drive files uploaded to iCloud. I have 200 GB iCloud storage and about 135 GB of files and photos. All my photos from my iphones (2) seem to be in iCloud and I found the upload feature in iCloud to up load all the pictures on my MAC. When I select all the files in iCloud drive I get an error message that says "Uploading folders to iCloud is not supported. Only files can be uploaded using your web browser". When I tried to upload my Documents into Pages I got an error "Sorry we can't upload your document for some reason" Didn't give a reason just the error message. Only a very few did upload. Where am I going wrong. Can my MAC iCloud Drive files be uploaded to iCloud and in one fell swoop? Thanks

Last edited:
OP
R
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2009 iMac10,1 High Sierra 10.13.6, Intel Core 2 Duo, 3.06 GHz, 12GB RAM, 500GB Storage
iCloud drive versus iCloud

Never mind I figured it all out.

vansmith

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mini (2014, 2018, 2020), MBA (2020), iPad Pro (2018), iPhone 13 Pro Max, Watch (S6)
Do you mind sharing your solution for those who might come across this thread with the same issue?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.