A Message Could Not be Sent

Reaction score
I am getting this message repeatedly, but I don't see the message in drafts. It says unresolved recipient. How can I stop Outlook from trying to send this non-message over and over? Thanks

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2011 27" iMac, 1TB(partitioned) SSD, 20GB, OS X 10.11.6 El Capitan
I am getting this message repeatedly, but I don't see the message in drafts. It says unresolved recipient. How can I stop Outlook from trying to send this non-message over and over? Thanks

If you only sent the email to the one non-existent recipient that didn't get sent, it's possibly still in your "Sent" or "Out" mailbox and you should be able to cancel or re-address it correctly for where it is.

OP
P
Reaction score
Thank you

I found an email in the sent folder (just as you suggested). It had a faulty address. Thank you for helping me solve this problem.;D

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2011 27" iMac, 1TB(partitioned) SSD, 20GB, OS X 10.11.6 El Capitan
I found an email in the sent folder (just as you suggested). It had a faulty address. Thank you for helping me solve this problem.;D

I'm glad you found the problem and it's nice that Outlook actually works and acts like a normal email client application. :Smirk:

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.