ical/calendar

Reaction score
Hey guys,
Is there a way to check whether someone is trying to access my calendar without my permission? I'm going to change my email password but I would need to know if this person could see my calendar...

Raz0rEdge

Staff member
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2022 Mac Studio M1 Max, 2023 M2 MBA
Too vague a question without any actual information to go on.

Which calendar? Local or remote?

OP
I
Reaction score
I'm using the basic calendar app on mac OS X yosemite with a google account....perhaps there's a notification if someone tries to log in from another device or, like with Facebook, I can see the IP address used to connect to the calendar?

Raz0rEdge

Staff member
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2022 Mac Studio M1 Max, 2023 M2 MBA
Thanks for the additional info.

First and foremost, if you haven't already, you should enable the two-step verification on your Google account (for all services).

If someone has your Google account information, you will not get any notifications on the OS X Calendar app.

While you cannot track information about specific access to your Calendar, you should be able to go here (https://security.google.com/settings/security/activity) and see what devices have accessed your Google account in general.

If you see any device that you don't recognize/own, then take appropriate actions..

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.