Need First Aid

Reaction score
Trying to bring my 4th iMac (yes, an Igloo too) up to speed, but can't remember the Keychain Access pw for #3. Need to make the 4th (2011 mid-year with Snow Leopard work before installing Yosemite. Been using Macs since 1990. Help me get #3's Keychain pw in order to finish transferring files

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Silver M1 iMac 512/16/8/8 macOS 11.6
Do you really mean Keychain which does not require a password, and not hopefully FileVault which can prove nearly impossible to crack without the password.

OP
L
Reaction score
install disks

Definitely have Snow Leopard install disks, however this computer originally had Tiger.

Just want to avoid resetting all of my years of links, passwords for many apps, etc. for years.

Feel like it's important to free Keychain access in order to open up access to files to update.

All of this is confused by having two Macs side-by-side that want to use Airport to reconfigure files.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.