Unblocking site'access

Reaction score
For some reason I cannot envisage a site I wish to access keeps telling me "Unkown User" although I write down my correct username and password.What could possibly cause this?
Some hints?

vansmith

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mini (2014, 2018, 2020), MBA (2020), iPad Pro (2018), iPhone 13 Pro Max, Watch (S6)
We need more details than this? Envisage also doesn't make sense here as a verb so it's unclear what you're asking.

What is the site?

OP
C
Reaction score
Hi,Vansmith
Thanks for the grammar correction.
I'm trying to login to a site where I am registered,using my correct username and password.However,instead of gaining access what I'm getting is an "unknown user" reply.
I asked the site's operators for clarification and help and they could actually enter the site,using my password (that I provided to them).I also made a new registration and the same ting happened.
So,I'm suspecting that,maybe,this anomaly could be originating in my iMac [27",OS X 10.10.3 Yosemite] although this situation is happening with only this particular site.
The site is "www.acp.pt".
Can you help me to find out what's happening?
Thanks

OP
C
Reaction score
Hi Vansmith and all eventual viewers
I have found the solution to the question I posted,and it's a reasonably easy one.It had to do with the site's Login fields configuration which implied writing down the username,and the password of course.
Therefore I'm closing this thread.
Thanks

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.