unable to authenticate wi fi

Reaction score
I am stumped. I used bootcamp to install Win7 ultimate with license on a macbook pro. Wifi works fine in OS X, windows not so much as never connects. I'm using wpa2 on both mac side and windows, windows side requests router key,which I input and no connection. I am pc user for 30 yrs and I really don't like the mac os, guess I'm stubborn. I might go to the local apple s OStore but this is a windows problem not OS X

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
21" iMac 2.9Ghz 16GB RAM - 10.11.3, iPhone6s & iPad Air 2 - iOS 9.2.1, ATV 4Th Gen tvOS, ATV3
Did you use this Download from the Apple KB's that has all the drivers, iCloud and everything else you need, including the WiFi support for the Windows Installation on the Bootcamp partition ??

I have never had a issue when installing Win on my BC Partition, so I don't know where to start. . .
Maybe one, have you tried WPA instead of WPA2 ?? Does that make a difference with Authenticating??

I know it isn't secure, but we are fault finding atm.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.