Garbled iPhone 6 phone calls

Reaction score
iPhone 6 on Optus 3G network phone calls are garbled when a call is made from the 6, happens randomly, does not happen when people call me?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
21" iMac 2.9Ghz 16GB RAM - 10.11.3, iPhone6s & iPad Air 2 - iOS 9.2.1, ATV 4Th Gen tvOS, ATV3
Gday and welcome to the forums.

Have you dropped it at all, and I mean AT ALL ??
Do you have the latest update from Apple for iOS ?
Have you rang Optus and asked if it is something there end ??

Something like this, could very well be the Network, but if you can, I would take it in and get a Diagnostic done on it by , and see what they have to say. Its obviously still under warranty. Its not a problem we here in the forums could fix for you.

OP
C
Reaction score
The phone has not been dropped, I have the latest IOS version, but will check with Optus and the apple.
Thanks

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
21" iMac 2.9Ghz 16GB RAM - 10.11.3, iPhone6s & iPad Air 2 - iOS 9.2.1, ATV 4Th Gen tvOS, ATV3
YW, just remember when you take it into Apple, be nice and courteous, and they are usually quite responsive. I have a feeling Optus will say its a Apple issue, but still it can't hurt trying, especially when you say the garble is only one way . .

Goodluck

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.