New or Refurbished iPad Mini 2

Reaction score
I've finally had it with my Windows and Droid pads. The endless updates are frustrating. I've been looking at Mini 2's. I don't really need all that much onboard storage so I was looking at a new Mini 2 16gb model. The refurbished 32gb model is also in my price range. I've never had any problems with refurbished in the past and the extra 16gb sounds enticing. Will i be missing out on anything if I go with the factory refurbished unit?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2023-14" M3max MBPro, 64GB/1TB, iPhone 15 Pro, Watch Ultra
It depends - who did the refurbished? If it is Apple then by all means go for it. It will come with a year of apple care and you can purchase more if you wish.

I have an iPad Mini 2 and I love it. I have the 64Gb model but I could have gone with the 32GB easily. I don't keep a lot of music on it but I do have a lot of books - both reading and audio plus pictures. I have only used 9GB of storage.

Lisa

OP
C
Reaction score
Definitely Apple Refurbished. The claim they get new skins, too. If they are good enough for Apple to sell in the box, guess that should be good enough for me, but then what do I know. I just spent $250 repairing my early 2008 MBP because I haven't been able to find anything I like better for what I do with it. Thanks Lisa!

OP
C
Reaction score
I found a brand new one. Wish I hadn't wasted the cash on the IdeaTab. I just can't manage to move pix from the MBP, yet.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.