Best Durable Case for MacBook Pro?

Reaction score
Hi,

I need a durable case for my Macbook Pro 15' Retina; something that will stand 6 feet drops, durable. I am using speck case now and it is ok and not that impact proof. I have looked at the Thule Case & Tech21 Case ($99). Any other suggestions?

Thanks

pigoo3

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 15" MBP, 16gig ram, 1TB SSD, OS 10.15
I need a durable case for my Macbook Pro 15' Retina; something that will stand 6 feet drops, durable.

I'm not sure you're understanding the situation properly. Getting a durable case that will survive 6 foot drops isn't going to do you much good if the computer inside the "durable case" is broken.

Consumer level laptop computers are not designed to survive 6 foot drops. Even if they are inside of a "durable case".

- Nick

Reaction score
Hi,

I need a durable case for my Macbook Pro 15' Retina; something that will stand 6 feet drops, durable. I am using speck case now and it is ok and not that impact proof. I have looked at the Thule Case & Tech21 Case ($99). Any other suggestions?

Thanks

Hey Struvite, I hold the same idea that you should firstly avoid the Macbook dropping.

As for the recommendation for a Mac protection case, I once bought a 13 inch pro sleeve from an Amazon seller "Inateck" based on this professional article : Inateck 13in MacBook Pro Retina Ultrabook Case review: Stylish felt laptop case is a bargain - PC Advisor

You can go for the 15 inch edition it recommended. But for the sake of security, please do not easily let your macbook drop down, let alone 6 feet high. :Oops:

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.