Security on iweb file

A

andy brown

When I open iweb, my various sites/pages are readily available and can be opened. Is it possible to password protect or restrict access to individual files/sites whilst iweb is open. Failing that could they be hidden from view in some way.

Not trying to be devious but my son helps me on my home site but I also have a private site I'd rather he couldn't access.

Regards Andy

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
i dont have no mac's
set up seperate user account that only allows access to these files while logged into that user.

OP
A

andy brown

Gosh that was quick. Now steady tiger - need to grasp this slowly. Will take a look at seperate user accounts - can feel further questions coming on .....

OP
A

andy brown

First dumb question - where do i go to get some info about setting up user accounts.....?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Pro 8x3.0ghz 12gb ram 8800GT , MBP 2.16 2GB Ram 17 inch.
go to system prefferences, then go to accounts. once in there there is a plus button in the lower left hand corner click on that and that will alow you to create a new account.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.