Simple Drawing App

Reaction score
Hi all, new user and NOT a developer/graphic artist. All I'm looking for is a simple drawing app for 2D plans. I want to be able to draw in accurate scale i.e. (x) width by (x) height in feet, inches etc., drag and drop images and bring them to scale. Everything I've found is intended for web developers etc. and have way more than what I need and are way more difficult to use (for me). Any suggestions?

Reaction score
Adobe illustrator is pretty good application for accuracy and precision. I used to create characters for animation in after effects, give it a go if can.
Kingsley.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2011 27" iMac, 1TB(partitioned) SSD, 20GB, OS X 10.11.6 El Capitan
There's lots of non-web based software available, just do some more Google searching and check and search macupdate.com and the App Store as well.

Even a lot of the 3D software starts off with 2D drawings with dimensions, so don't overlook them unless their price is too rich.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.