Best way to sync a PocketPC to Mac?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac mini i5, 2.3Ghz dual core, 8 GB RAM, OSX 10.8.2
Can I have the same functionality between Entourage and a PocketPC as I've had between Outlook 2003 and a PocketPC? If not, why not, and what would b the best way to accomplish that, then?

PS: Yes, I realize I could have checked on that /before/ I ordered my mac mini 1.42. But the harddrive on my PC finally died and I needed a replacement subito. And that behalf, I am quite pissed at Apple for posting "ships in 1-2 business days", which I took for "you order it, we'll charge your card, and in 1-2, 3 at most, days you will have a shiny new computer."

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Aluminium Macbook 2.4 Ghz 4GB RAM, SSD 24" Samsung Display, iPhone 4, iPad 2
OFF TOPIC: Why are you getting the old mac mini with 1,42 Ghz and not the new intel mac mini?

You need a program called "The missing sync" to sync your PocketPC with your mac/entourage.
Google it... costs around 40$.

OP
Kar98
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac mini i5, 2.3Ghz dual core, 8 GB RAM, OSX 10.8.2
Aptmunich said:
OFF TOPIC: Why are you getting the old mac mini with 1,42 Ghz and not the new intel mac mini?

I wanted a tried and tested G4 now rather than waiting half a year until the first-generation quirks have been worked out from the new Intel version. Also, I got the maxed out G4 mini for less than the basic Intel mini, and I'm gambling on receiving a stealth-upgraded one. My network is 10/100 anyway, so I didn't need the upgraded NIC either.

You need a program called "The missing sync" to sync your PocketPC with your mac/entourage.
Google it... costs around 40$.

OK, found it. Just checking which option would be the smoothest.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.