My work disappears while I type..

Reaction score
Dear all. I really hope you guys will be able to help with this one :[:Blushing:, despite the weirdness of the query :Blushing:... so here it goes:

My iMac is 3 months old, use exclusively for work and browse the internet. Is absolutely spotless with regards having installed anything, so clean 100%. While I type emails in Office365 they disappear while typing and they are not even in drafts folder. Even sometimes when I am typing in webpages my work simply disappears if I move the mouse 2mm.. I have no idea why this is happening but is happening several times a week without any pattern. Any ideas what could cause it ?

Currently working on Version OS X 10.9.5.

Thank you all in advance ! B.

Reaction score
When this problem appeared? Did you check you network connection? If connection is slow then typing might be disappear.

OP
B
Reaction score
When this problem appeared? Did you check you network connection? If connection is slow then typing might be disappear.

Hi Rosario.

It appeared around last week. No changes where made to the pc, not even updates..
Network connection seemed to be fine as the rest of the my colleagues did not have any problems or connectivity issues... why would affect only my pc when we are 12 in the department.. ?

Thanks for contributing ! :)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.