sharing audio file between iPhone

Reaction score
I have an Iphone 5 (linked to Itunes when needed). Wife has a 4S (never used Itunes)
On my phone I have songs that she wants. My problem: how do I share the songs on mine and get them saved to her iPhone. These are not songs that I purchased but burned from my collection of cd's.

Thanks.

Slydude

Staff member
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
M1 MacMini 16 GB - Ventura, iPhone 14 Pro Max, 2015 iMac 16 GB Monterey
Let's start with some basics. I assume that you and your wife have separate user accounts on the computer that you are using to run iTunes. If that is the case the process will be easy but let's figure that out first.

OP
C
Reaction score
Let's start with some basics. I assume that you and your wife have separate user accounts on the computer that you are using to run iTunes. If that is the case the process will be easy but let's figure that out first.

The only phone that is used with iTunes is mine. She has never hooked up her phone to iTunes or a computer for that matter.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.