Nanosaur and Safari window on Intel Imac

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Imac Intel Duo 20"
After running the demo for Nanosaur and using F1 to get to the desktop when I quit Nano and go back to running Safari the default window is about a quarter of the sreen size and it wont maximise to fill the desktop. Is there anything I can do to fix this? :eek:neye:

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" Powerbook G4 • 24" iMac • iPhone 3Gs
Assuming you're rather new to Macs, I will tell you that the green zoom button on Safari windows doesn't mean "full screen" like it does with Windows. That button switches in between "fit window to page" and "user customized".

OP
A
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Imac Intel Duo 20"
surfwax95 said:
Assuming you're rather new to Macs, I will tell you that the green zoom button on Safari windows doesn't mean "full screen" like it does with Windows. That button switches in between "fit window to page" and "user customized".

I am new to Mac, well spotted! When I click on the green button, yea, it switches between the user defined and another obscure size, shouldn't it fill the screen for "fit window to page"?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Pro 8x3.0ghz 12gb ram 8800GT , MBP 2.16 2GB Ram 17 inch.
adiemask said:
I am new to Mac, well spotted! When I click on the green button, yea, it switches between the user defined and another obscure size, shouldn't it fill the screen for "fit window to page"?

No it just adjusts to the size of the page.. just to fit the contents in.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.