Attach file dialog box won't close

Reaction score
After attaching docs to an email the dialog box freezes and stays at the front. Other screens can be accessed in the background. I can only get rid of the box by closing the internet -- any ideas?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2023-14" M3max MBPro, 64GB/1TB, iPhone 15 Pro, Watch Ultra
What are you using for mail? Are you using the mail app that comes with OS X, another program, or a web based mail you are accessing on the internet? What version of OS X are you using and on what model of Mac.

What box is staying open - the document selection box or the email composition box? What do you mean by closing the internet? Are you shutting off your wifi or closing a browser? If you can provide some answers I or some of the others can offer some suggestions.

Lisa

OP
D
Reaction score
I am using Yahoo mail.
I have upgraded to Yosemite.
iMac (21.5-inch, Mid 2010)
Its the document selection box.
If I just exit out of FireFox, it clears the box.
THANK YOU!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2023-14" M3max MBPro, 64GB/1TB, iPhone 15 Pro, Watch Ultra
Okay I googled problems with FireFox and Yahoo mail. There seems to be a wide variety of issues. There is a help link for yahoo to help fix FireFox issues. There is a suggestion to make sure your running the latest version of Firefox. Take a look and see if anything looks helpful.

https://www.google.com/webhp?source...=UTF-8#q=problems with foxfire and yahoo mail

Have you tried accessing Yahoo mail through either Safari or Chrome browsers to see if the problem is with FireFox or not?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.