i think my iPod is due for a replacement :|

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro (early 2011) 2,2 i7, 4 GB RAM, 750 GB HDD, 1 GB ATI 6750M, High-Res AntiGlare Screen
when i was on the train this morning on my way to work, i wanted to hear the song "Meds" again (by the tremendous Placebo!), so of course i pressed "back/previous"... and nothing happened... "hmm... odd" i thought to myself and pressed the button again... still nothing... and then i pressed it twice as hard as i usually do, FINALLY it worked... my iPod is from August 04, seems like i need to get a new one?

maybe i can get it fixed at an Apple center over here, since we have a 2 year guarantee

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iBook
is this the only time its ever happened? Has it happened since then or before?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 17" Intel Core Duo 1.83GHz 512 MB Ram 128 vRAM 60GB HD
nahh you should be good...

send it in to apple if you have the protection care plan, or is it only a year for ipods?

OP
NightCrawler
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro (early 2011) 2,2 i7, 4 GB RAM, 750 GB HDD, 1 GB ATI 6750M, High-Res AntiGlare Screen
macAttack: its still there... and in the train home from work today... it got worse.. i not have to press harder to go back :(

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.