Problem with Keyboard and iMAC Intel 20''

Reaction score
My Keyboard that came with my iMac will stop working for no reason. If I unplug it from the back of my iMac and plug it back in it will work again. Do you think this is a keyboard problem or a usb problem on my iMac problem. I plug my mouse into the usb port on the keyboard and it always apears to work fine. I seem to the lose the Keyboard connection most often when my Mac comes back from sleep mode.

Help! What should I do I just bought the iMac 20'' this past Monday evening. Should I see if they would exchange the keyboard under waranty?

Thanks in advance

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mid-2011 MBP 13" i5
Yeah, this is a known issue with the imacs. The next update should address this.

OP
C
Reaction score
Texasmeat said:
Yeah, this is a known issue with the imacs. The next update should address this.

When I called apple support they said this was not a known issue with the imacs. They send me a replacement keyboard in the mail via dhl. I received it this morning and all is well.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.