Roboform Extension?

Reaction score
I have just downloaded Roboform but I am getting an error message saying the extension was disabled and to enable it manually (or words to that effect). By some fluke I found where the extensions were but although some items I expected were there, Roboform was not. Any ideas in a completely non techie way please, as I am pretty much clueless when it comes to fixing anything on new technology, on what I have done wrong or if there is a way to download an extension :[ I am using Safari 10.6.8. TIA

pigoo3

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 15" MBP, 16gig ram, 1TB SSD, OS 10.15
Is this "RoboForm" a password manager? If so…I had no idea what it was & had to look it up. Next time it may be a great idea to mention this so anyone trying to help will know.:)

If RoboForm is not a password manager…maybe you can tell us what it is.

- Nick

OP
R
Reaction score
Sorry pigoo3. I have used this Password Manager for so many years now (in fact I have only ever owned a Mac and have never used any other method of remembering/completing/storing passwords) that I just assumed that people would know what I was talking about! Had you asked I would have told you to save you from having to look it up.

pigoo3

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 15" MBP, 16gig ram, 1TB SSD, OS 10.15
Had you asked I would have told you to save you from having to look it up.

I can search Google pretty quickly. If you're faster than that…you're pretty good!;)

- Nick

OP
R
Reaction score
Only when it comes to certain things Nick ;)

I wouldn't have had to look it up though cos I have been using it for years. Never had any problems though but it's just typical that now my boys who would have fixed it (or more likely told me to leave well alone!) have moved out I'm having problems. The children left in the house have absolutely no interest at all in the computer as they use tablets so poor old me is reliant on you good folk to help me out :D

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.